Interim legal counsel - Global media company
Our client is a well known, global media company with operations in over 30 countries.
We are looking to help them source a junior level media lawyer, with experience in non-scripted production, to support their legal team.
The work will be a varied mix, from short to long form, and production will be primarily for online distribution.
- Full/part time: 4-5 hours per day, 5 days per week (M-F)
- Duration: 3 months (with the possibility to extend)
- On/offsite: Onsite is preferred, occasional remote is fine, travel is likely needed (to Copenhagen primarily)
- Location: Central London
- Start date: Asap
- Report to: the COO & GC of the company
- We will ask the suitable candidate to attend a phone or in person interview.
- Non-scripted production law experience
- Media industry experience
- 3-5 years PQE
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Salary: competitive