Customer Operations Internship at LegalTech Startup - Lexoo
Lexoo is one of Europe’s leading legal technology companies. We are revolutionising the legal market by helping enterprise businesses quickly connect with our global network of world class lawyers.
We’re based in our own offices in the beautiful Metropolitan Wharf building in Wapping, in a penthouse unit overlooking the Thames with a view of Canary Wharf.
Our clients include exciting and disruptive brands like Monzo, innovative multinationals like Foot Locker and established corporates like UBS.
We are funded by top investors such as Forward Partners, 500 Startups and the London Co-Investment Fund. We’ve been ranked in the Top 100 startups for 3 years running and we've had some great recent press coverage whilst experiencing rapid growth. We recently won a Financial Times Innovative Lawyers Award and we’re only just getting started.
Having raised a Series A investment round in August, we are scaling up our successful business development team to reach more amazing clients.
About the role
You will work closely together with Unna Bhatt (Operations Associate), Adil Khan (Legal Network Director) and our Business Development team, on a range of important operational and client services tasks, such as liaising with our valued clients, matching them with right lawyers, and helping wherever possible to ensure the smooth running of our marketplace. You’ll also gain exposure to various marketing and product initiatives, with lots of opportunity to get your hands dirty.
As an early stage startup, there is very little formality and huge scope to put your stamp on the business.
This is an exciting chance to work in a funded startup at the heart of London’s tech scene, focused on changing the legal market for good!
● You already have a Bachelors or Masters in any subject. Legal knowledge or experience is not required, but bonus points if you have any!
● You enjoy working in small teams at pace.
● You are outgoing, friendly and love having a laugh.
● You enjoy helping clients on the phone and drafting well written emails to ensure they receive the best service possible.
● You are highly organised, dependable and able to think on your feet.
● You have the necessary permissions to work in the UK.
● You have a working laptop to use during the internship.
● You have time available to dedicate yourself fully to this assignment for 2-3 months (minimum 10 weeks). The start date is not fixed, but we are ready (and keen!) for you to start as soon as possible, but first...
... you'll have to write a great cover letter, addressed to "Dear Team Lexoo" :)
- We will pay for travel and expenses (£600 GBP a month)
- Access to on-site gym
- Breakfast and snacks
- Dog-friendly office
- Friday team drinks
- Smart and fun team