Our client is a publicly listed international recruitment business with over 750 employees worldwide. They are based on the South Coast (near Fareham) and require a junior commercial lawyer to assist with client contract reviews on an interim basis of up to 4 months.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Commercial and working in a team with 2-3 other lawyers. Experience in contract reviews is mandatory, as are good communication skills and a pragmatic, commercial approach to advice.
This is a great opportunity for a junior commercial lawyer to further their skills in a publicly listed company and a fast-paced environment.
Task would include:
- Assisting with or handling all administrative work related to company legal needs
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts
- Assisting the greater legal team with their daily work
- law degree
- experience in contract reviews
- good communication skills
- strong organisational skills
- commercial mindset
- Location: on-site, at the company’s head office near Fareham
- Full time or part time: full time (40 hours per week)
- Reporting to: the Senior Commercial Lawyer
- Start date: end of February
- Duration: 4 months
- Previous experience working in a recruiting company is preferred but not mandatory