Client Solutions Manager
Lexoo is one of Europe’s leading legal technology companies. We are revolutionising the legal market by providing enterprise businesses with sophisticated legal solutions via our global network of world class lawyers.
We’re based in our own state of the art riverside wharf office (including comfy couches, stocked fridge and rooftop terrace!).
Our clients include exciting and disruptive brands like Monzo, innovative multinationals like Foot Locker and established corporates like UBS.
We are funded by top institutional investors such as Forward Partners, 500 Startups, Earlybird and the London Co-Investment Fund.
Having raised a Series A investment round, we are scaling up our successful business development team to reach more amazing clients.
About the role
As Client Solutions Manager, you’ll identify, reach out to and pitch to new potential clients, particularly General Counsel and Heads of Legal within forward-thinking businesses, who find our solutions extremely valuable. You’ll be reporting to our Head of Business Development and as part of a team of five/six will be going after new business from scratch as well as managing the book of clients you will build over time. You'll also be supported by the Sales Development Reps in our team who'll be handling the lead generation and meeting booking parts of the process.
Our business development team is in great shape, and we’re bringing in some really exciting clients. However, there is a lot of scope for the successful candidate to take on a lot of responsibility and put their own stamp on this role. There’s a huge opportunity to move the needle for the business and become a valuable member of our team.
- Communication skills. You'll be a natural communicator and will come across as highly credible and articulate face-to-face, over the phone, and via email.
- Relationship building. As you will be the first point of contact for new clients, we are looking for some experience with engaging and building trust with senior professionals. You will have a knack for building rapport in face to face meetings and building relationships quickly.
- Credibility. We are selling professional services to sophisticated business buyers so you will need to demonstrate credibility and a keen eye for detail. You’ll also act as an ambassador for Lexoo at investor events, conferences and many other networking opportunities so your social skills will be put to good use.
- Consultative approach. We want to see you get a real kick out of winning new business but also from nurturing existing accounts. “Hard sales” techniques are rarely appropriate with our client base, and a softer approach is generally required.
- Data analysis. As a tech company, we are very data-driven in our decision making. You will keep a close eye on conversion rates and suggest strategy experiments to improve our numbers at different stages of the funnel.
- Drive. You will be excited about working in a high growth startup where you can go “all in” and really feel ownership over what you’re doing. You’ll be deeply curious about your work and how to become world class at it. If you don’t see tangible results from your work you’ll keep pushing until you do.
When it comes to experience we always hire raw ability over skills. We believe ambitious, smart people can pick most things up very quickly, and keep growing. But ideally you’ll have some of the following:
- some background in legal or professional services;
- experience selling to or building relationships in law or professional services more generally;
- experience using CRM tools like salesforce, hubspot or pipedrive;
- experience in a fast-paced environment where you’ve needed to be a self-starter.
- You’ll also need to have the necessary permissions to work in the UK.
- Competitive base salary plus competitive commission
- Pension scheme
- We’ll provide a MacBook and the accessories you need to be effective
- Access to on-site gym
- Monthly in-office massage
- Monthly personal development stipend to spend on online courses to learn new skills
- Lexoo Library - If there is ever a work-relevant book you want to read, Lexoo will buy it for you to read and then add to the Lexoo Library
- We stock the office with Ozone coffee and plenty of snacks to keep you fuelled
- Regular team socials and activities
- Annual offsite weekend