Lexoo is one of Europe’s leading legal technology companies. We are revolutionising the legal market by helping enterprise businesses quickly connect with our global network of world-class lawyers.
We’re based in our own offices in the beautiful Metropolitan Wharf building in Wapping, in a penthouse unit overlooking the Thames with a view of Canary Wharf (have a look here: https://www.metropolitanwharf.com).
Our clients include exciting and disruptive brands like Monzo, Babylon and Transferwise.
We are funded by top investors such as Earlybird and Forward Partners, having raised our Series A in August 2018. We’ve been ranked in the Top 100 startups for 3 years running and are experiencing rapid growth. We recently won a Financial Times Innovative Lawyers Award and we’re only just getting started!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Operations Associate to join our Operations & Delivery team!
This person will...
- Work closely with the Operations Lead in setting, measuring and delivering our Marketplace KPIs;
- Consistently deliver great customer support via phone, live-chat and email to meet our Support goals;
- Work with the Operations Team to decode client and process feedback into operational and product improvement;
- Assist the Operations Lead in setting up and executing client and business enquiries to ensure client success;
- Train and supervise Operations Interns.
- Liaise with our Lexoo lawyers to ensure correct use of our tech product
- Commencing asap
- On-site, full time at our office in Wapping (with the option to work remotely on occasion)
- Reporting to the Operations Lead
We are seeking someone who has...
- a bachelor’s degree or above (law degree is a bonus),
- the ability to think strategically,
- problem solving skills,
- a "can do" attitude,
- is highly organised,
- strong attention to detail,
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, and
- a desire to learn, grow, develop and collaborate each and every day.
But above all, we want someone who is...
- Is kind-hearted -- as a team, we have many things we want to get better at, but one thing we’ve done really well is creating a welcoming work culture where everyone can truly be themselves and have fun while we work. We got there by enforcing a strict no-jerk policy.
This is a unique chance to join a growing company at a very exciting stage. The need for our product is validated and we have built a great team around marketing, product, operations, and sales. You have the opportunity to really make a difference and build out what is essentially a completely new business area within Lexoo. This is not a typical job and not a typical company. It might be exactly what you’re seeking!
- Pension scheme
- We’ll provide a MacBook and the accessories you need to be effective
- Competitive salary
- The option to work remotely if you wish
- Monthly in-office massage
- Monthly personal development stipend to spend on online courses to learn new skills
- Lexoo Library - If there is ever a work-relevant book you want to read, Lexoo will buy it for you to read and then add to the Lexoo Library
- We stock the London office with Ozone coffee and plenty of snacks to keep you fuelled
- Regular team socials and activities
- 25 days holiday
- Annual offsite weekend