Growth Marketing Executive
Lexoo is one of Europe’s leading legal technology companies. We are revolutionising the legal market by helping enterprise businesses quickly connect with our global network of world-class lawyers.
Our clients include exciting, and disruptive brands like Monzo, JustEat, ASOS, Foot Locker, Vice Media, and more. We’re based in a warehouse loft overlooking the Thames, including a rooftop terrace and fireplace.
We are VC-backed and growing fast, and we’ve ranked in the Top 100 startups for 3 years running. Having raised a Series A investment round in September, we are scaling up across the company to reach more amazing clients.
This position offers a unique chance to launch a marketing career at Lexoo, with lots of opportunities for progression, and the opportunity to gain valuable insights from various departments along the way.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a talented data-driven marketing professional with a strong growth-mindset to join us as a Growth Hacker / Growth Marketing Executive. The individual will work with the marketing team to create, monitor, execute, test, and audit marketing campaigns and channels. In addition to helping with the performance of our existing marketing channels, we’ll encourage you to focus time on running product-driven growth experiments as well as guerilla marketing tactics. There’s a huge opportunity to move the needle for the business as an early hire, and become a super valuable member of the Lexoo team.
As part of the marketing function, you’ll help primarily with ‘top of the funnel’ lead generation and on-page conversion experiments but will also collaborate heavily with the rest of the business.
The Ideal Profile
- Is excited about working in a high growth startup where you can go “all in” and really feel ownership for what you’re doing-
- Gets itchy if you don’t see tangible results from your work and you’ll keep pushing until you do
- Is deeply curious about your work and how to become world class at it
- Has a knack for analysing data, a big part of the role is to be disciplined in analysing the results/data from marketing experiments and then using that data to figure out what to do next, so it’s a big bonus if you enjoy that kind of thing
- Is kind hearted – as a team we have many things we want to get better at, but one thing we’ve done really well is create a welcoming work culture where everyone can truly be themselves and have fun while we work.
When it comes to experience, we always hire raw ability over skills. We believe ambitious smart people can pick most things up very quickly but will keep growing. If you happen to have any of the following skills, it would be a bonus, but certainly not a prerequiste:
- 1+ years experience with digital/performance marketing, including running campaigns on Google Ads, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn etc
- Experience with creating quick landing pages to run conversion optimisation tests
- Experience using analytics tools like Mixpanel to make data-driven decisions and be extremely comfortable diving into the data to figure out the ‘why’ behind results
- Have worked in a fast-paced startup-like environment where you’ve needed to be a self-starter
The chance to join a growing company at a very exciting stage. The need for our product is validated and we have built a great team around product, operations, and sales. You have the opportunity to really make a difference and scale our growth. This is not a typical company and not a typical job, it might be exactly what you’re looking for!
We offer a variety of benefits and perks to empower you to do your best work, and to invest in your professional development and well-being.
- Competitive salary
- Top notch coffee
- Plenty of snacks and drinks
- Access to on-site gym
- Dog-friendly office
- Friday team drinks
- Monthly in-office massage
- Monthly personal development budget to spend on online courses or events
- We’ll provide you with all the tech you need
- If there are work-relevant books you want to read, we’ll buy it for you and then add to the Lexoo Library
- Regular team socials and activities
- Pension scheme
- Annual offsite trip
- Stock options after 6 - 12 months
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!